Caribbean Investment Forum 2022
The Caribbean is open for business!
This high-level forum is where you will discover investments opportunities that support the Caribbean transition to a GREEN-er and SMART-er region. The Caribbean Investment Forum 2022 will focus on four main investment sectors: AgTech, digital business including e-commerce, innovation, and technology; Green economy transition, and transport and logistics. Attending investors will get the opportunity to learn first-hand from project owners, hold one-on-one meetings and explore the potential high returns on investments from a range of bankable investment projects available in the Caribbean.
Hosted By: Caribbean Investment Forum
The ticket reference number can be used to access the mobile app, in order to register for the Conference. All tickets must be assigned to an Attendee, and all registration forms must be completed prior to attendance.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations are only applicable to full conference passes (All Days tickets). A cancellation must be in writing and sent to email@example.com with the subject line clearly stating: “Cancellation - GUEST NAME – CIF 2022”. Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive refunds as follows:
1. Full refund less a USD100.00 administrative fee until September 30, 2022 for full conference passes only.
2. Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received from October 1, 2022 through October 15, 2022; less a USD100 administrative fee.
1. Any cancellations requests after October 15, 2022, are nonrefundable.
2. Daily tickets are non-refundable
3. For cancellations due to Visa Denials, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (evidence of the denial must be submitted for processing).
4. If you have secured a complimentary ticket but have already bought a ticket, you are not eligible for a refund.