SpurrOpen.com is for all those persons stated as eligible based on our Terms and Conditions. We ask that all our users adhere to the following guidelines.
- Review and edit where necessary your event or product information to ensure accuracy before posting.
- Use of pornographic or sexually explicit material is not permitted on this site.
- Profanity and abusive language is not permitted on this site
- Violent or graphic content or language that incites violence is not permitted on this site
- Content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; any non-public information about companies without authorization is not permitted on this site
- Content or information that encourages or otherwise depicts or glamorizes drug use (including alcohol and cigarettes), characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable is not permitted on this site
- Content with material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability is not permitted on this site
SpurrOpen.com welcome feedback that is shared respectfully and encourage our users to report any content that does not meet these guidelines by sending us an email using firstname.lastname@example.org.
These guideline are design to protect our target audience and are subject to change.
Any content that does not meet our guidelines or terms and conditions will be removed without notice.
For more information you can refer to our Terms and Conditions.