Brand and Community Manager
Spurr Empire Limited is a technology company offering solutions to businesses and individuals.
SpurrOpen.com is an example of a product we have and is a tool that is used by the public for e-commerce.
You will have overall responsibility for increasing the usage of our products through brand awareness and online community building.
What you will do
- Maintain all social media platforms for all products.
- Coordinate the development of branded content including blog articles, graphics videos etc.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns in line with overall marketing strategy.
- Track usage and transaction data and make recommendations for improvement.
- Plan and organize promotional presentations, event and expos.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales and usage data.
- Create and maintain brand awareness for the company and its products.
- Document and communicate style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading relevant publications.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of two-year experience working in a similar capacity.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytic tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- High Energy
- Ability to work independently.
- Target Oriented
- Understanding of customer behavior
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to coordinate projects remotely
We'd love to have you join our team.