Spurr Empire Limited is a technology company offering solutions to businesses and individuals.
SpurrOpen.com is an example of a product we have and is a tool that is used by the public for e-commerce.
You will execute on marketing deliverable, with a focus on social community engagement and driving transactions for our products.
What you will do
- Maintain all social media platforms for all products.
- Development of branded content including blog articles, graphics videos etc.
- Be the first point of contact for user support, escalating issues where necessary.
- Support in the planning and execution of promotional events.
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns in line with overall marketing strategy.
- Use marketing tools such as email, social, digital and traditional to build and keep our community engaged.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting and analyzing data.
- Keeps promotional materials and brand assets organized and readily available.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading relevant publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of two-year experience working in a similar capacity.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Demonstrable experience executing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- High Energy
- Ability to work independently.
- Target Oriented
- High level of confidentiality
We'd love to have you join our team.