Technical Business Analyst
Spurr Empire Limited is a technology company offering solutions to businesses and individuals.
SpurrOpen.com is an example of a product we have and is a tool that is used by the public for e-commerce.
You will work with internal and external users to analyze and interpret business needs as well as review, design and document solutions.
What you will do
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge of business system and environments.
- Elicit, analyze, specify, and validate business and system requirements for internal and external users.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure project deliverables are being met.
- Document processes, included and procedures related to system functionality and service delivery.
- Document business and system processes including reporting and operating requirements.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to internal and external team members.
- Read and analyze SQL code to identify and deeper understand issues as well as make and/or suggest program changes.
- Prepare details design specification for solutions to be developed
- Document database structure and prepare data dictionary for internal and external users.
- Use tools such as Tableau, QlikView, and PowerBI to work on data visualization, create dashboards and end users report.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years working in a similar capacity.
- At lest two years experience with Microsoft Access and/or SQL
- Experience working with or interpreting program code
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Strong Facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of business structures
- Highly self-motivated and directed
We'd love to have you join our team.