Request a booth for Basic Electricity for Mechanical Engineers
Basic Electricity for Mechanical Engineers
Presentation; Basic Electricity for Mechanical Engineers
1. Relationship between Voltage and Current (OHMS Law).
2. Relationship between Power (Kilowatts), Apparent Power ( KVA), and power factor.
3. Typical Voltages in Jamaica, single phase and three phase.
4. Interpreting Equipment Nameplate Data, HVAC and Motors.
5. Determining current for the selection of cables and circuit breakers.
6. Electrical safety.
CEU WILL BE PROVIDED
Hosted By: Jamaica Institution of Engineers
JIE - ZOOM WEBINAR
Friday, March 19, 2021 TIME: 10:00 am to 12:05 pm